Seeking Caring People to Work with Individuals
with Developmental Disabilities
We offer flexible part time and full time positions to direct care providers throughout the East Valley. We have positions available in our center-based programs as well as home and community based settings.
The services we provide include:
Attendant Care and Attendant Care Supervision (in members home only)
Habilitation (in members home or community)
In-home Respite Services
Provider Respite Home Services
Day Treatment Training for children (DTT/DTS)
Day Treatment Adult for adults (DTA)
License Adult and Child Foster homes on behalf of DES/DDD. (ADH and CDH
Adult Group Home
• Must have a desire and interest in working with people with disabilities or special needs.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid Arizona state-issued I.D.
• Must be able to attain a fingerprint clearance card and pass a criminal background screening. * (can be fingerprinted during training)
• Must be able to complete all training requirements (ie: Article 9, First Aid & CPR, ect)
• Some positions require a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, valid Driver’s License, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance.